- Geometric inverse problems on closed Anosov manifolds (survey), preliminary version, still under construction (comments are welcome!),
- Radial source estimates in Hölder-Zygmund spaces for hyperbolic dynamics, with Yannick Guedes Bonthonneau,
- Local rigidity of manifolds with hyperbolic cusps II. Nonlinear theory, with Yannick Guedes Bonthonneau,
- Local rigidity of manifolds with hyperbolic cusps I. Linear theory and pseudodifferential calculus, with Yannick Guedes Bonthonneau,
Geometric inverse problems
- The marked length spectrum of Anosov manifolds, with Colin Guillarmou, Ann. of Math. (2) 190 (2019), no. 1, 321–344.
- Boundary rigidity of negatively-curved asymptotically hyperbolic surfaces, Comment. Math. Helv. 95 (2020), no. 1, 129–166.
- Local marked boundary rigidity under hyperbolic trapping assumptions, J. Geom. Anal. 30 (2020), no. 1, 448–465.
- On the s-injectivity of the X-ray transform for manifolds with hyperbolic trapped set, Nonlinearity 32 (2019), no. 4, 1275–1295.
- Generic dynamical properties of connections on vector bundles, with Mihajlo Cekić, to appear in International Mathematics Research Notices.
- Geodesic stretch, pressure metric and marked length spectrum rigidity, with Colin Guillarmou and Gerhard Knieper, to appear in Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, special volume in memory of Anatole Katok.
- Classical and microlocal analysis of the X-ray transform on Anosov manifolds, with Sébastien Gouëzel, to appear in Analysis and PDE (2019)
- On the genericity of the shadowing property for conservative homeomorphisms, with Pierre-Antoine Guihéneuf, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 146 (2018), no. 10, 4225–4237.
- Generic dynamical properties of connections on vector bundles, slides of a talk given online,
- Geodesic stretch, pressure metric, marked length spectrum, video of a talk given at the online Pangolin Seminar,
- On the rigidity of Riemannian manifolds, slides of my Ph.D defense, Orsay, France, December 2019,
- Local rigidity of manifolds with hyperbolic cusps, slides of a talk given at the MSRI, Berkeley, USA, November 2019,
- The X-ray transform on Anosov manifolds, video of a talk given at the conference « Probing the Earth with microlocal analysis », BIRS, Banff, Canada, April 2019. The slides are available here.
- On the rigidity of Riemannian manifolds, the manuscript of my thesis,
- Introduction to inverse geometric problems, second master degree’s thesis, under the supervision of Colin Guillarmou,
- Topological dynamics, first master degree’s thesis, under the supervision of Alexander Arbieto, Research award of the Ecole Polytechnique,
- A poster explaining my research (in french), presented at the conference « Echos des Sciences », Orsay, March 2018,
- From the local to the global injectivity of the X-ray transform, a note presented at the conference « Analytic studies of flows », Peyresq, June 2018