PhD. student under the supervision of Colin Guillarmou (since September 2017), funded by an AMX grant from the Ecole Polytechnique and partially funded by the ERC IPFLOW project. I will defend my PhD. in December 2019.
- Classical and microlocal analysis of the X-ray transform on Anosov manifolds, with Sébastien Gouëzel.
Geometric inverse problems
- The marked length spectrum of Anosov manifolds, with Colin Guillarmou, to appear in Annals of Mathematics
- Boundary rigidity of negatively-curved asymptotically hyperbolic surfaces, to appear in Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici
- Local marked boundary rigidity under hyperbolic trapping assumptions, Journal of Geometric Analysis, 2019
- On the s-injectivity of the X-ray transform for manifolds with hyperbolic trapped set, Nonlinearity, 32(4):1275–1295, 2019
- On the genericity of the shadowing property for conservative homeomorphisms, with Pierre-Antoine Guihéneuf, Proceedings of the AMS, 146(10):4225–4237, 2018
- Geodesic stretch and marked length spectrum rigidity, with Colin Guillarmou and Gerhard Knieper,
- Local rigidity of manifolds with hyperbolic cusps, with Yannick Guedes Bonthonneau.
- The X-ray transform on Anosov manifolds, video of a talk given at the conference « Probing the Earth with microlocal analysis », BIRS, Banff, Alberta, Canada, April 2019. The slides are available here.
- The marked length spectrum of negatively-curved manifolds, slides of a talk given at the conference « Inverse problems, PDE and geometry », Jyväskylä, Finland, Aug. 2018
- Introduction to inverse geometric problems, second master degree’s thesis, under the supervision of Colin Guillarmou
- Topological dynamics, first master degree’s thesis, under the supervision of Alexander Arbieto, Research award of the Ecole Polytechnique
- A poster explaining my research (in french), presented at the conference « Echos des Sciences », Orsay, March 2018
- From the local to the global injectivity of the X-ray transform, a note presented at the conference « Analytic studies of flows », Peyresq, June 2018